For now, all our 2021 training will be delivered virtually
Until it is safe to travel and meet in person again, Vice President Manuel Asali and our team of industry experts will be delivering our training courses and workshops via our virtual learning platforms. During the Covid pandemic it is the best way for companies and individuals to continue their learning and development in the Energy and Chemical industry.View an example of a previous virtual learning workshop
Topics covers in the Virtual Hydrogen Workshop
- Hydrogen sources
- The hydrogen supply chain
- Demand scenarios for conventional and new uses
- Economic assessment
- Interdependence with renewable energy
Topics covers in the Virtual Global Petrochemical Industry Workshop
- Feedstocks – From oil, gas, and coal to biomass; where they come from and how they influence the economics
- Chemical building blocks – How the seven basic petrochemical building blocks are converted into the industry’s most important products
- Technology and economics – Their inter-dependency and the impact of new technologies
- Market of each key chemical – Supply, demand, and trade
- Change – The industry’s massive restructuring
- Main players – The petrochemical players and their history
- Major applications – Fertilizers, polymers (plastics, fibers, paints, rubbers, resins, etc.), consumer products, pharmaceuticals, etc.
- Hot topics – Biorenewables, coal to chemicals, methanol to olefins, the shale revolution, etc.
Topics covers in the Virtual Business Management & Economics Workshop
- The external environment – How the macroeconomic and the energy environment affect the chemical industry
- Competitiveness – How companies compete based on their feedstock position, their scale, geography and level of integration
- The value chain – How industry players are influenced by what happens along the value chain, from the feedstock’s to the converters and retailers
- Project evaluation and feasibility – considerations when planning new projects and understanding financial modelling
- Strategy and competition – Strategic planning in a competitive environment
Prefer to pay by bank transfer?
If you would prefer to be sent an invoice in advance and pay for your attendance to our Virtual Training course by bank transfer, please complete the form and will we send you an invoice with the bank details to send payment to.
Scientific Design Co.
"Broad range of topics covered in ample detail. The structure of the course allowed it to be followed easily. Although the course was taught virtually, there was opportunity to ask questions & engage in conversation with the other participants."
"The content, the delivery is great! Manuel is an amazing teacher!"
"The engaging style of Manuel." "The engaging style of Manuel.""The engaging style of Manuel.""The engaging style of Manuel.""The engaging style of Manuel.""The engaging style of Manuel.""The engaging style of Manuel.""The engaging style of Manuel."